Where China's Top Industry-Focused Clinical Development Leaders Meet
Now in its 9th year, CHINATRIALS is the longest-running annual gathering of 350 top senior drug development executives who are responsible for their company’s clinical development activities in China. Each year we discuss the biggest challenges and opportunities facing China's development industry and explore and share the best strategies to meet these challenges head-on. Topics and key discussion takeaways are specifically tuned for this senior audience to provide practical, business-oriented information that can be immediately applied to their daily business focus and responsibilities.
For 2016, we have tuned the event to focus more on the rise of Chinese domestic pharma and biotech and are expecting a record number of attendance from the domestic side!
Key Features for 2016!
1. "China Innovation Clinical Pipelines Showcase"
This ground-breaking new addition to ChinaTrials will feature 20 of the top innovation-focused drug development companies whose projects are currently being developed specifically for the Chinese market. The session will showcase each company's most exciting and promising preclinical and clinical pipeline projects and presentations will be given by the company's Chief Medical Officer or Clinical Development Head.
Click here to see the latest list of innovation companies and presenters!
2. In-Depth Session on Immuno-Oncology: Latest Clinical Research & Medical Practice Advancements and Their Impact for China Development
- Overview of latest key data from leading drugs currently in development
- What is the impact for how China's devleopment should respond?
- What are the key lessons learned to date on safety and biomarker strategy?
- Clinical and regulatory considerations
- With so many similar IO-based drugs now in development, how should the industry collaborate moving forward?
3. Workshop on the Impact of Bioequivalence Studies & Consistency Evaluation for Generics in China
The new policy requiring generic drugs in China to demonstrate bioequivalence and consistency to branded medicines is on the minds of a lot of development experts in China. This special pre-conference workshop will provide the latest updates in this hot area and cover:
- Overview of the new CFDA policy on BE study requirements
- Pharmaceutical CMC/formulation aspects
- Challenges conducting clinical trials for BE
- Study design, data management and statistics challenges
4. Practical & Action-Oriented Sessions on Site Inspection & Quality Management
Site inspection and quality management are two of the most important and challenging topics facing the China clinical development industry this year. In-depth sessions will include case studies of recent inspections and their impact, providing attendees with clear and practical takeaways that they can learn from and immediately apply to their daily job responsibilities.
5. New Coverage Focused On “How Do Chinese Companies Go Global?”
As Chinese R&D companies continue their rise, their global ambitions are also growing. But how do Chinese companies with little experience and no infrastructure abroad go global? This session will provide a detailed look and step-by-step outline on how Chinese companies may begin to explore and plan the process of filing INDs abroad and the partnerships and strategies necessary to be successful.
6. Principal Investigators’ Forum On Improving Collaboration & Engagement Between Industry and Sites
This session will feature at least 3 of China’s top principal investigators in a rare gathering where our expert moderators will conduct candid, interview-style discussion to draw insights into the PI's thought process and help determine how industry and sites can improve communication and collaboration. There will be plenty of time set aside for audience Q&A with the investigators as well!